Tag Archives: H4

H4 EAD: Work Permit (EAD) for Certain H4 Dependent Spouses of H-1B Non-immigrants

USCIS announced on Feb 24, 2015 that certain H4 dependent spouses of H-1B non-immigrants will be able to file for EAD (Employment Authorization Card which is a permit to work in USA) starting May 26, 2015. The eligibility rules are … Continue reading

Posted in VISA | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment