Monthly Archives: February 2012

H1B VISA (Working Visa) Requirements and Documents for USA (United States of America) Embassy or Consulate

United State of America offers a non-immigrant visa, called H1B visa, to people from other countries to be employed legally by US employers. Those foreign individuals are supposed to posses certain speciality skills to be eligible for H1B visa. Employers … Continue reading

Posted in VISA | Tagged | 3 Comments