1. 5-megapixel camera to capture high quality pictures. It also has built-in LED flash that allows to capture pictures where there is dim light or in low illumination areas. The camera has 5X zoom capability. Screen tapping allows to focus on the area you seem more important.
2. Video calling from iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wireless Networks (Wi-Fi). This feature, called FaceTime, allows you and your call receiver to see the faces of each other.
3. Very high resolution phone screen with 4 times pixels as compared to previous iPhones. This feature, called Retina Display, makes text look much sharper and vibrant.
4. The phone screen is stronger and is very scratch resistant.
5. Two cameras: One in the front for video calling, and one in the back that allows to share, what is happening behind the back camera, with your call receiver.
6. IPS technology (in-plane switching) that allows clear and better screens when looking at different angles.
7. Multitasking allows you to use several applications simultaneously. You can switch from one application to another, and vice versa. For example, you can use GPS, listen to your favorite audio, get calls while running some other applications at the same time.
8. You can shoot high-defintion (HD) video wherever you go, and whenever you want. Screen tapping allows to brighten the part you want to focus on. You can also edit your videos the way you want.
9. Application iMovie allows to turn your videos into a movie.
10. Applications to share your photos and videos via MMS, or through emails, or over Internet.
More information can be found at: